• About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
  • Login
  • Cover
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Interview
No Result
View All Result
Newsdesk Africa
Advertisement
  • Cover
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Interview
No Result
View All Result
Newsdesk Africa
No Result
View All Result
Home Crime

Mastermind of attack on Nigerian Defence Academy escapes death

Mohammed Koi by Mohammed Koi
September 11, 2022
in Crime, News
0
0
SHARES
0
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

*As troops gun down his deputy, others

Notorious bandit, Boderi Isiya, said to be responsible for security breach at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna and abduction of students of the Federal College of Forestry Mechanisation has narrowly escaped neutralisation.

But his deadly second-in-command and several other fighters were gunned down by the Military in Chikun local government area of Kaduna state.

Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan made these known in a statement.

He said security agencies informed the Kaduna State Government of the development in an operational feedback.

Aruwan said after painstaking check with credible human intelligence sources, it was confirmed that Boderi and his terror group had a bad day at the hands of the combat-ready troops.

According to the commissioner, the troops engaged the bandits around the Tollgate general area of Chikun LGA.

The bandits scrambled in retreat only to run into another ambush laid by the troops in Sabon Gida general area.

According to him: “The troops engaged the bandits ferociously and ultimately subdued them.

“Corpses and weapons were recovered at the scene, while some of the terrorists eventually died from bullet wounds.

“Boderi’s deadly second in command, one Musti, was among those identified to have been eliminated, alongside one Yellow Mai-Madrid and one Dan-Katsinawa, with others yet to be identified. Some of the terrorists are battling with life-threatening wounds.

“Musti and Boderi were responsible for the security breach at the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna, and kidnappings of students of the Federal College of Forestry Mechanization, the Emir of Bungudu and several other citizens last year.

“The Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir El-Rufai praised the troops for this commendable feat under the leadership of the General Officer Commanding, One Division, Maj-Gen. T.A. Lagbaja, being the latest of notable breakthroughs recorded since he took command.

“The Kaduna State Government will keep the public updated on further developments.”

Previous Post

Gumi accuses DSS of terrorism over Mamu’s arrest

Next Post

Ortom fumes over APC’s ‘beer parlour gossips’, briefs lawyers

Next Post

Ortom fumes over APC’s ‘beer parlour gossips’, briefs lawyers

https://youtu.be/FHyJ1Wr0FAk?si=0WVYI_2OR4OrIrQ4
https://youtu.be/gbE3azm_Io0?si=GdE3Mqelo1ujTNla
Troops of Operation Hadin Kai intercepts N37m, disrupts terrorists logistics supply routes
Security

Troops of Operation Hadin Kai intercepts N37m, disrupts terrorists logistics supply routes

by Deji Akintola
February 16, 2026
0

Troops of Operation Hadin Kai have sustained their operational momentum in the North-East, intensifying logistics strangulation operations and recovering N37...

Read moreDetails
el-Rufai writes Ribadu over alleged ‘importation of (Thallium Sulphate) poison’

Wire Tapping: FG drags el-Rufai to court, slams 3-court charge

February 16, 2026
Lakurawa expands ties with Boko Haram

US freezes assets of eight Nigerians with ties to Boko Haram, ISIL

February 16, 2026
I’ll contest 2027 presidential election – Obi

I’ll contest 2027 presidential election – Obi

February 16, 2026
Presidency accuses el-Rufai of plotting unrest, political tension

Presidency accuses el-Rufai of plotting unrest, political tension

February 16, 2026
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact

Copyright© 2022-2025 Newsdesk Africa Published by Glossy Affairs Ltd. Tel: +2348152359152. Email: info@newsdeskafrica.com.ng editor@newsdeskafrica.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Homepage

Copyright© 2022-2025 Newsdesk Africa Published by Glossy Affairs Ltd. Tel: +2348152359152. Email: info@newsdeskafrica.com.ng editor@newsdeskafrica.com.ng