Sunday, May 24, 2026
  • Cover
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Interview
No Result
View All Result
Newsdesk Africa
Advertisement
  • Cover
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Interview
No Result
View All Result
Newsdesk Africa
No Result
View All Result
Home Cover

Arrested gunman exposes how they kill, including 2 policemen in Anambra

Our Reporters by Our Reporters
August 7, 2022
in Cover
0
0
SHARES
0
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

One of the hoodlums operating as unknown gunmen in Anambra State has confessed that he had already killed four persons, including two policemen and two civilians, since he joined the notorious gang.

The gunman nicknamed ’50’ was apprehended inside a forest at Ukpor in Nnewi-South Local Government Area of the state along with other members of his gang, by security operatives.

The security operatives had on Friday stormed the camp and arrested some of the unknown gunmen and subsequently destroyed their camp. 

Items recovered during the raid included assorted arms and ammunition, police and military uniforms, a coffin containing charms and various kinds of drugs.

The apprehended ’50’ stated that although several people had been killed inside the camp, including those whose relations already paid ransom, he personally did not killed more than four persons.

According to him, the last person he killed before their camp was destroyed was at the instance of their leader who ordered him to kill the man because he was labelled a saboteur.

He said that their leader, Ezemuo, now at large, was doing most of the killing, along with the late Double Lion, who was recently killed in Ihiala.

He said: “Some of the people we killed was because they were accused of monitoring us and acting as informants. The two policemen I killed were in Ozubulu.

“Our commander, Ezemuo, from Imo State, has run away, while Virus, who is the second in command, has escaped to Lagos and his house at Ozubulu has been burnt down”.

Previous Post

Terrorism: Military airstrikes kills Modu “Bem Bem”, 27 others 

Next Post

NEPZA advises Ondo Chambers of Commerce to develop agro-allied district

Next Post

NEPZA advises Ondo Chambers of Commerce to develop agro-allied district

https://youtu.be/FHyJ1Wr0FAk?si=0WVYI_2OR4OrIrQ4
https://youtu.be/gbE3azm_Io0?si=GdE3Mqelo1ujTNla
Abduction: Oyo state government exposes where kidnappers of principal, students are trapped
Cover

Terrorist footprint grows in Africa 

by Newsdesk Africa
May 24, 2026
0

*As 4 regions account gor 98% of terrorism-related deaths in 2025 An expanding swath of Islamic terrorism stretching from western Mali...

Read moreDetails
The case for the office of Judge Dan Maliki

The case for the office of Judge Dan Maliki

May 24, 2026
Afreximbank posts 25% growth in net income, improved profitability Q1 2026

Afreximbank posts 25% growth in net income, improved profitability Q1 2026

May 24, 2026
Nigeria Customs Strengthens Inter-Agency Fight Against Transnational Crimes

Nigeria Customs Strengthens Inter-Agency Fight Against Transnational Crimes

May 23, 2026
INEC Chairman Amupitan not corrupt, insider faults Dalung’s claims

Court annuls INEC membership register deadline

May 21, 2026
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact

Copyright© 2022-2025 Newsdesk Africa Published by Glossy Affairs Ltd. Tel: +2348152359152. Email: info@newsdeskafrica.com.ng editor@newsdeskafrica.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Homepage

Copyright© 2022-2025 Newsdesk Africa Published by Glossy Affairs Ltd. Tel: +2348152359152. Email: info@newsdeskafrica.com.ng editor@newsdeskafrica.com.ng