• About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact
Sunday, February 22, 2026
  • Login
  • Cover
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Interview
No Result
View All Result
Newsdesk Africa
Advertisement
  • Cover
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Interview
No Result
View All Result
Newsdesk Africa
No Result
View All Result
Home Politics

Presidential Poll: still ahead – Supporters   

Ada Okafor by Ada Okafor
February 23, 2023
in Politics
0
0
SHARES
0
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Similarly, the Peter Obi Support Network (POSN) insisted Wednesday that the Labour Party flag bearer is the candidate to beat.

The group, at a world press conference in Abuja, alleged that the ruling APC and the main opposition party, PDP were already jittery of the imminent defeats awaiting their candidates.

Addressing journalists, POSN Co-Convener Mazi Tochukwu Ezeoke said at the moment, “Nigeria is in intensive care unit, waiting for the person with capacity, competence and character to rescue her.”

He said, “All indices from polls surveys made so far and realities on ground for a New Nigeria, clearly show that Peter Obi will win the Saturday Presidential election at first ballot.

“Today we are alarmed to hear the leadership of the ruling party attacking President Muhammadu Buhari for the recently promulgated federal government policies. 

“We are also alarmed to find the official spokesman of Bola Tinubu, the APC presidential candidate, openly threatening a coup d’état. 

“The PDP today is also riddled with crisis; all these developments make us wonder whether these two parties that have brought the country to its knees will allow a free and fair election and whether they will accept the result of the presidential election when they suffered election defeat this weekend.

“Faced with certain electoral defeat, the APC and the PDP have resorted to propaganda, political bribery and spreading fake news and unfounded information against the Labour Party to help their demoralized supporters.

“It is now obvious that Labour Party is the party to beat and so their masters have seen the truth and are tactically submitting.

“Atiku in his broadcast is now saying that people should go out and vote peacefully even if they don’t want to vote for him. That is better.

“Meanwhile, the Agbado master and his old naira notes delusional governors are now crying for the election to be postponed because defeat is staring them in the face.

“These failed politicians have failed to read the signs of times, that a new generation of Nigerians hewed in the blood of innocent Nigerians over the years have risen to take back their country and they will not stop until the day a new Nigeria is born; the 2023 elections are just the beginning.

“The desperate wicked looters of our commonwealth are no longer saying that the Labour Party has no structure because the Peter Obi Support Network [POSN] and other support groups have created a miraculous network of Peter Obi supporters in a every nook and cranny of Nigeria,” Ezeoke said.

Also speaking,  the Oyo state coordinator of the group , Sir Olatunde Okelana, said the largest percentage of Nigerian youth who constitute 40% of the registered voters were rooting for Peter Obi for the New Nigeria of their dream.

He said the 176, 874 polling units across the country would be closely monitored by assigned ‘Obidients.’

Previous Post

Accept election outcomes as presidential candidate sign Peace Accord

Next Post

Don’t kill for politics

Next Post

Don’t kill for politics

https://youtu.be/FHyJ1Wr0FAk?si=0WVYI_2OR4OrIrQ4
https://youtu.be/gbE3azm_Io0?si=GdE3Mqelo1ujTNla
NAFDAC recovers ₦3bn fake, banned cosmetics in Lagos
Health

NAFDAC recovers ₦3bn fake, banned cosmetics in Lagos

by Deji Akintola
February 22, 2026
0

The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has uncovered a warehouse stocked with banned, fake and...

Read moreDetails
Innoson employs 8,000 workers, expands with new tractor plant

Innoson employs 8,000 workers, expands with new tractor plant

February 22, 2026
Obasanjo calls for reform, return of law programme at NOUN

Obasanjo calls for reform, return of law programme at NOUN

February 22, 2026
NDLEA busts Iran-bound cocaine smuggler at PH airport

NDLEA intercepts large consignments in 6 states

February 22, 2026
Kaigama urges leaders to prioritise accountability, tackle youth unemployment

Kaigama urges leaders to prioritise accountability, tackle youth unemployment

February 22, 2026
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact

Copyright© 2022-2025 Newsdesk Africa Published by Glossy Affairs Ltd. Tel: +2348152359152. Email: info@newsdeskafrica.com.ng editor@newsdeskafrica.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Homepage

Copyright© 2022-2025 Newsdesk Africa Published by Glossy Affairs Ltd. Tel: +2348152359152. Email: info@newsdeskafrica.com.ng editor@newsdeskafrica.com.ng