• About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
  • Login
  • Cover
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Interview
No Result
View All Result
Newsdesk Africa
Advertisement
  • Cover
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Interview
No Result
View All Result
Newsdesk Africa
No Result
View All Result
Home Business

Oil Theft: Tompolo uncovers another illegal pipeline behind military post in Delta

Adepegba Abioye by Adepegba Abioye
October 16, 2022
in Business
0
0
SHARES
0
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Government Ekpemupolo, better known as Tompolo, has discovered another illegal crude oil pipeline in Delta State.

The pipeline was attached to the 48-inch Trans Forcados Export Trunkline in Burutu Local Government Area.

The federal government recently awarded a multi-billion naira pipeline protection contract to Tompolo’s Tantita Security Services Nigeria Limited.

A source close to Tantita told GbaramatuVoice that the latest illegal pipeline found this week was behind a military security post.

The location is less than a kilometer from the Forcados Export Terminal in the Ogulagha community.

The line also links to another abandoned pipeline within the defunct AGIP Petroleum Company Limited.

The oil bunkerers were said to have used the AGIP abandoned facility to ferry the crude to the sea for loading and movement out of Nigeria.

The Forcados Trunkline has a capacity to export about 400,000 barrels per day.

It is supplied by the Forcados Oil Pipeline System, the second largest pipeline in the Niger Delta after the Bonny Oil Pipeline System.

Last week, Tompolo announced that 58 illegal oil points had been discovered since the operation started in Delta and Bayelsa states.

The former Movement for Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND) leader also accused the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy of protecting oil thieves.

Previous Post

PDP Crises, Ayu denies collecting N1b from an aspirant

Next Post

Shock as Tinubu says el-Rufai has the vision to turn rotten situation into bad one

Next Post

Shock as Tinubu says el-Rufai has the vision to turn rotten situation into bad one

https://youtu.be/FHyJ1Wr0FAk?si=0WVYI_2OR4OrIrQ4
https://youtu.be/gbE3azm_Io0?si=GdE3Mqelo1ujTNla
Troops of Operation Hadin Kai intercepts N37m, disrupts terrorists logistics supply routes
Security

Troops of Operation Hadin Kai intercepts N37m, disrupts terrorists logistics supply routes

by Deji Akintola
February 16, 2026
0

Troops of Operation Hadin Kai have sustained their operational momentum in the North-East, intensifying logistics strangulation operations and recovering N37...

Read moreDetails
el-Rufai writes Ribadu over alleged ‘importation of (Thallium Sulphate) poison’

Wire Tapping: FG drags el-Rufai to court, slams 3-court charge

February 16, 2026
Lakurawa expands ties with Boko Haram

US freezes assets of eight Nigerians with ties to Boko Haram, ISIL

February 16, 2026
I’ll contest 2027 presidential election – Obi

I’ll contest 2027 presidential election – Obi

February 16, 2026
Presidency accuses el-Rufai of plotting unrest, political tension

Presidency accuses el-Rufai of plotting unrest, political tension

February 16, 2026
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact

Copyright© 2022-2025 Newsdesk Africa Published by Glossy Affairs Ltd. Tel: +2348152359152. Email: info@newsdeskafrica.com.ng editor@newsdeskafrica.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Homepage

Copyright© 2022-2025 Newsdesk Africa Published by Glossy Affairs Ltd. Tel: +2348152359152. Email: info@newsdeskafrica.com.ng editor@newsdeskafrica.com.ng