Monday, May 18, 2026
  • Cover
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Interview
No Result
View All Result
Newsdesk Africa
Advertisement
  • Cover
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Security
  • Entertainment
  • World
  • Sports
  • Editorial
  • Interview
No Result
View All Result
Newsdesk Africa
No Result
View All Result
Home Cover

Terrorists run out of fuel, abandon 10 stolen motorcycles in Abuja

Our Reporters by Our Reporters
April 26, 2022
in Cover
0
0
SHARES
0
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Terrorists fleeing with stolen motorcycles after attacking Adagba community in Abaji Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja, have abandoned 10 out of the 36 motorcycles they stole during the attack.

Sources confirmed that they ran out of fuel at neigbouring Zago community on the border of Niger State.

The terrorists had last Saturday night invaded Adagba, killed one person, abducted eight others and fled with the stolen 36 motorcycles.

A resident of Adagba, Shehu Garba, said on Monday that the terrorists, who were escaping from the community ran out of fuel in a forest near Zago village and abandoned 10 of the stolen motorcycles there.

Mr Garba explained: “Around 7am (yesterday), someone from Zago village called that the fleeing bandits (terrorists) had abandoned 10 motorcycles inside the bush.”

The Madaki of Adagba, Adamu Wambai, confirmed the abandonment of the motorcycles, which he said had been returned to his palace.

Previous Post

S’East parades its presidential talents, as Anyim tells how he would rebuild Nigeria

Next Post

Court orders CCT Chairman, Umar, to appear before Senate to answer to misconduct allegations

Next Post

Court orders CCT Chairman, Umar, to appear before Senate to answer to misconduct allegations

https://youtu.be/FHyJ1Wr0FAk?si=0WVYI_2OR4OrIrQ4
https://youtu.be/gbE3azm_Io0?si=GdE3Mqelo1ujTNla
Anambra Govt bans expensive condolence gifts
News

Anambra Govt bans expensive condolence gifts

by Ada Okafor
May 18, 2026
0

*Abolishes public display, dancing with caskets, others *Offenders risk ₦100,000 fine, six months imprisonment The Government of Anambra State has...

Read moreDetails
Fresh Killings: Suspend rhetoric, get to work, Atiku tells Tinubu

Rising debt servicing threatens development — Obi

May 18, 2026
Operation Lafiyan Jama’a winning the war as 6 Brigade Troops recover weapons, destroy bandits camps in Taraba State

US, Nigerian forces kill at least 20 ISIS militants in fresh airstrikes – AFRICOM

May 18, 2026
Cartels shift drug manufacturing to Africa

Cartels shift drug manufacturing to Africa

May 18, 2026
Charge or Release El-Rufai now Group charges FG, calls on opposition leaders to speak out

Wire Tapping: el-Rufai granted N100m bail

May 18, 2026
  • About
  • Advertise
  • Privacy & Policy
  • Contact

Copyright© 2022-2025 Newsdesk Africa Published by Glossy Affairs Ltd. Tel: +2348152359152. Email: info@newsdeskafrica.com.ng editor@newsdeskafrica.com.ng

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In
No Result
View All Result
  • Homepage

Copyright© 2022-2025 Newsdesk Africa Published by Glossy Affairs Ltd. Tel: +2348152359152. Email: info@newsdeskafrica.com.ng editor@newsdeskafrica.com.ng